April 10-12 | SPE Unconventional Resources Conference
This event’s theme is “Technology Makes the Play,” and it will focus on these technologies in relation to drilling, completion, and stimulation for hydrocarbon development and recovery from unconventional resources. It will also cover geological and geophysical methods for unconventional reservoir systems as well as reservoir and production engineering applications.
The conference will also cover geological and geophysical methods for unconventional reservoir systems as well as reservoir and production engineering applications.
Who Should Attend:
- Completion engineers
- Reservoir engineers
- Operations engineers
- Production engineers
- Research and development engineers
- Stimulation engineers
- Technical specialists
- Business development managers
- Geologists and geophysicists
- Tight gas and oil
- Shale gas oil
- Well stimulation for unconventional resources
- Well performance, modeling and pressure-volume-temperature (PVT)
- Geology and geophysics for unconventional resources
- Reservoir performance for unconventional resources
- Stimulation challenges and optimal stimulation
- Optimal flowback, artificial lift, best practices
For more information, visit here.
SPE is the largest individual-member organization serving managers, engineers, scientists and other professionals worldwide in the upstream segment of the oil and gas industry. We offer a unique opportunity to contribute to the profession through our programs and activities and many of our accomplishments are driven by our dedicated members.