Inside Sales Representative
Ingrain, Inc. is commercializing ground-breaking technology to provide rock properties by numerical simulation. Our advances in 3D imaging technology and high-performance computing provide oil and gas companies with comprehensive and accurate measurements of reservoir rock properties including porosity, electrical conductivity, elastic and flow properties. Ingrain’s dynamic and fast-paced work environment includes an extremely talented team of internationally recognized scientists and engineering professionals. Ingrain was formed following the perfection of its methodologies and computational methods at Stanford University. The founders have extensive and recognized backgrounds in rock physics.
With locations in Houston, Abu Dhabi, Bogota, and Rio de Janeiro, Ingrain now has over 80 employees and continues to expand its client base internationally.
Support Account Executives as Inside Sales support through identification of specific customers and market demand for services.
- Identify potential customers through market research
- Initiate contact; identify potential demand for services and sales opportunities
- Outbound calling to present technical solutions and determine customer demand
- Develop and tailor technical presentations to match potential client solutions
- Gather customer information and market intelligence
- Schedule appointments for Account Executives and assist in technical presentations of solutions
- 3-5 years of sales, sales support, or technical sales experience with track record of successfully meeting goals, targets or quota
- Oil & Gas industry experience, preferably in Core Analysis (or related field)
- Technical background and/or ability to articulate technical solutions to highly technical customers
- BS/BA degree (preference for Geology, Geophysics or Petroleum Engineering)
Compensation and Benefits
- Attractive base salary
- Bonus based upon team attainment of Sales Quota
- Stock options (equity)
- Excellent employee benefits and vacation policy
- High energy work environment with access to all levels of the organization
Email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org