- Organize and perform regular and special core analysis investigations in digital rock physics laboratory
- Assist in development, verification, and optimization of workflows, tools and algorithms of digital rock physics, especially simulation of mutli-phase fluid flow in porous media.
- Expert level skills in petroleum engineering and/or core analysis
- High level skills in computer science
- Working understanding of petroleum geology
- Proficiency in developing software utlities
- Familiarity with image analysis techniques
- Familiarity with high-performance computing
1-3 years of post-academia oil and gas industry experience, preferably reservoir characterization and simulation or core analysis
Master of Science degree in at least on of: Applied Mathematics, Computer Science, Physics, or Engineering.
At least Bachelor of Science degree in petroleum engineering or related fields.
Email resume and cover letter to email@example.com